Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A visit from GOD


Http://lookeye.blogspot.com
Yup... GOD... John Knutsson, the Flash (Adobe) Actionscripting god is back from Sydney for a holiday with his wife. He went to the office yesterday to look for the guys, and Jook sms me to join them for dinner. After so long, of course must go and meet him lar. So I msn Siewmei and off we go dinner together.

John didn't change much, just that he stopped smoking during his time in Sydney, and he ordered a plate of salad for his dinner. He's getting healthier and healthier. We talked a lot during dinner, from his current working conditions, to some old company trips.

We had great time catching up with this old friend, and may all his plan work out. Merry Christmas John.

In photo (from left to right): Little Rabbito, John Knutsson, Jo-anne, Waihoong, Meiyeng, Karen Koay, Ben, Brian Leong, Sue-ann, Meng, Jook, and me holding the camera.

5 comments:

rabbit said...

will u send ur blog to john?
merry xmas john!!!

yenc said...

YOu Look the same oh John!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Jac said...

Hey why never invite me along for the dinner? Oh John.... long time no see :)

Jacque

Anonymous said...

what?? you know Meng? He's my cousin! What a small world!

look.eye said...

Your cousin?! Hahaha... I know him for a few years already. He's my one of my Head of Creative department.